Intro

I am a retired banker- after a very short career that lasted maybe 8 years at the most. I retired to be a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) and then homeschooled my kids in their later years. I didn't even know homeschool exsisted or what it was until my oldest was in the 5th grade. It was illegal then and the court case in Detroit began to become public right around that time, as well. The court case I believe was foundational in homeschool becoming legal across the nation! I am now an empty-nester, both my homeschooled students went on to college- one to Michigan State and another to Freed-Hardeman University. They both have done very well in college. Homeschool prepares students well in that much of their work in homeschool is self-directed (lots of reading!) and there is less spoon feeding at the university level so there you go! My children and mother have had health problems which turned my interests to health and nutrition. We now have a cow-share and drink raw-milk and make kefir and take supplements. (For my depression I take Vitamin D3.) I am also Osteopenic and am going to begin supplements for my bones.

Comments

ThomasC said…
Good luck on you online adventures! Have you tried Squidoo? Great place to advertise your Zazzle products! Congrats on getting your kids off to college! You did good!
ThomasC

Popular posts from this blog

SaMack's Stuff